Important information regarding Japanese Wagyu beef cuts:
- Minimum order quantity may apply depending on the location of delivery. Please contact us for more information.
- Please note that this product is perishable and must be stored at the appropriate temperature to maintain its quality. We recommend storing the beef cuts in a refrigerator set to 0-4°C, and consuming within 3-5 days of delivery. Freezing the beef cuts is not recommended, as it can affect the texture and flavor of the meat.
- Delivery time may vary based on the location of the recipient. We will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order. If you have any special delivery requirements, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Packaging of the product may vary based on shipping requirements. Our packaging is designed to ensure that the beef cuts arrive in good condition, and we will choose the appropriate packaging depending on the delivery location and transportation method. We use vacuum-sealed packaging to ensure that the beef cuts remain fresh during transit.
- Our Japanese Wagyu beef cuts are sourced from trusted suppliers who adhere to strict quality standards. We take great care in the handling and delivery of our products, and we are committed to providing you with the highest quality beef cuts.
- We also offer a range of other cuts of Japanese Wagyu beef, as well as other premium beef products. Please contact us for more information on our product
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service and products.